Ingredients: 30 servings (1 cookie each)
1 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup flour
1/3 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup light brown sugar
5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray two cookie sheets with non stick spray.
- Stir together oats, flour, ginger, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- With an electric mixer beat together brown sugar and butter. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add dry mixture on low, mixing until just combined.
- Drop level teaspoons and bake for about 12 minutes, till lightly golden brown.
Time: 20 minutes inactive, 12 minutes active
Nutrition Facts: Amount Per Serving
Weight Watcher Points +: 2 points per cookie